Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DFB in Ozone




Check out the latest issue of Ozone mag (Trina/DFB cover) for an in-depth interview with Dem Franchize Boyz as they prepare for the upcoming release of their sophomore album "Point of No Return." I'll have about 4 songs on this album, unfortunately no single though, lol. I gave them a MONSTER featuring Weezy, but they couldn't clear him, so... But anyway, Jizzal Man is OFFICIALLY my favorite Franchize Boy! After ALL of my work on this album, not to mention my 3 songs on the last album, Jizzal's the only one who thought to mention me during his interview! Thanks Jizzal Man, good lookin out!
DFB in Ozone

2 comments:

  1. Ur placements are piling up like a mug.

    Congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the track "Whip it/ Whip yae" you did with Parae and Weezy. Wow! You put your foot into that beat! lol I love it!

    ReplyDelete