Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Get the Beat from Maestro!


Thanks to everybody who bought the album and special special thanks to everybody who is NOT a Wayne fan who purchased the album JUST to support my grind! The album did 420k on the FIRST DAY, so its already Gold as I type, and should hit platinum by next tuesday or shortly thereafter. It looks like my song is the favorite according to itunes' "popularity meter" so I'm quite elated. Those who know me well are familiar with my quote "a man who's never walked a mile will make a milestone out of anything," but I'm glad to add this placement on The Carter 3 to my collection of milestones. Thanks again
Get the Beat from Maestro!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I would say that I told you so but um . . . yeah sh@t why not, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.... Now you can get that song tatted on your arm like Kanye use to do!!! LOL

    Classickboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naveed (nhassan@email.unc.edu)Thursday, June 12, 2008

    So humble, yet so talented. You're truly an inspiration. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good shit homey

    ReplyDelete
  5. your joint is still numba 1 up there

    ReplyDelete