Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Name Droppin'...Reup Gang

Much respect to Pusha [1/2 of the Clipse, 1/4 of the Reup Gang] for droppin' ya boy's name in his latest interview on Metal Lungies.com. Be on the look-out for the Maestro produced "Zen" on their latest release. Also stay tuned for another Maestro banger "Celebrate" featuring Joss Stone. More pics from the Joss Stone/Clipse session after the cut...
(Related post..."Clipse presents Re-Up Gang 8/5/08...Yeah I'm On It!")


My publicist Ace in the Bape...Ratti Productionz!!

Name Droppin'...Reup Gang

3 comments:

  1. i see you on fp all the time, you blowin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Pusha, I hear you name dropping and 'um i forgot the rest' lol!

    great job! VA LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is all I have to say about these songs yo!!!! I had the privelege of hearing these joints before they drop and man these so called producers better watch out for YOU MAESTRO foreal!! Both cuts are bonafide SMASHES!! I am a huge Maestro fan and I have been following your career for at least 5 years! I gotta crush too... :-)
    From:
    CSMW

    ReplyDelete