Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Madness Behind Maestro and Clipse Presents Re-Up Gang

What started out as an innocent convo about a brutal album review turned into an exclusive tell all expose on why the new "Clipse Presents Re-Up Gang" isn't the classic some fans expected it to be...Ketchum's new and improved site Speech Is My Hammer has the full story!
Click the ^pic^ to buy the BEST song on the album!
FYI, "My Life's the Shit" produced by Illfonics Is CRACK!! Whatup Toshi...lets get this money!


The Madness Behind Maestro and Clipse Presents Re-Up Gang

7 comments:

  1. It's cause they recycled lines and sounds like they spent 5 bucks on beats. Except yours of course lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maestro startin up the beef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Maestro whats good!! Thanks for commenting on my site, I'm gonna add you to my Blogroll, hope you do the same and I look forward to checkin for your material in the future, keep up the good work man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Maestro whats good!! Thanks for commenting on my site, I'm gonna add you to my Blogroll, hope you do the same and I look forward to checkin for your material in the future, keep up the good work man!!

    www.legindarystatus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you shoulda been on that re up gang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude put you on blast mayne. I hope that does not keep you from keeping it real with us on here. Thats bad bid'ness. Stay on the grind tho homie

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, dude said he got over 1200 hits off this, your name is hot like that fam-o?

    ReplyDelete