Monday, August 11, 2008

Young Jeezy "The Recession"..Tha Bizness is on it!!

Congrats to J Hen and Dow Jones from Tha Bizness. Them boys did the heater "My President" on Snowman's album "The Recession." Keep up the good work my nigs. The album also features production by Shawty Redd, Cannon, Drumma Boy, and engineering by my man Dee. Hit up Complex.com for the full rundown.
And if you're wondering why I didnt mention any of the other producers...LOL, there's no beef, but every day I learn more and more that 'friend' is a word that should be used sparingly. Likewise, I hate when motherfuckers act like they know every-damn-body! I dont claim to know everybody and I'm sure that everybody doesn't know me. So although Toomp, Midnight Black, Fat Boy, Justice League, and Dj Nasty are also on the album, I only mentioned Redd, Hen, Dow, Cannon,Drumma because those dudes know me well enough to pick me out of a crowd and wouldn't front on me in a VIP line, lol. We've seen each other come up in the business and share a genuine respect for each others' professional accomplishments.
Young Jeezy "The Recession"..Tha Bizness is on it!!

10 comments:

  1. chuuch..well said dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, congrats to ya boys, and i feel you on the last part, thas real real spit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T BUY MANY ALBUMS NOWADAYS. BUT I'M LOKING FORWARD TO THIS CD. I'MA COP IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U win some, u lose some, its all good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dope!!!!! It shud be a dope album

    ReplyDelete
  6. well we;re working on it?! maybe.... great job though to the producers that could pick me out in a crowd, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morehouse college stand up...congrats hen...219

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Actually Got A link Sent to me from someone else about the complex article but i just gave u credit on our site

    ReplyDelete