Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Apple Macbook Pro!

Here it is at last! Apple is now using "Brick" technology which carves each computer from a single brick of aluminum! Except for the wack ass mac book style keys and only 1 firewire 800 port it looks pretty awesome. BTW, if you see me next week and wonder why I don't have the new MBP the day it drops don't be alarmed! The recession hasn't hit me! I'm not an early adopter when it involves computers, Apple is well-known for debuting less expensive versions of these Macs a few months after the initial release.
FOR MY REAL REASON...->HAHA, forget all that early adopter talk, I really just dont wanna be like my boys Jason & Ace who've only had their pros for weeks and months (respectively) but will be carrying around dinosaurs in less than 24 hours, lol. (Hey Dee "less than a yr club" I see you!)
New Apple Macbook Pro!

1 comment:

  1. They might be coming out with a quad core MBP soon!

    ReplyDelete